Applications for the post of Service Engineer/Technician is now open. All suitable candidates with some working experience in servicing and troubleshooting medical or commercial laboratory diagnostics are invited to write in with full resume and a recent photograph.
- Planning and implementation of schedule service maintenance to all customers.
- Installation and validation of instruments at customer laboratory.
- Provide technical service support and training to customers.
- Experienced or retired service technicians
- Higher NITEC/NITEC in electronics
- Good in performing laboratory equipment preventive maintenance work
- Able to read electronic schematics/manuals in English
- Singaporeans/Malaysian/Singapore PR will only be considered
- Able to start work within short notice
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Persistent and have a strong self motivation to succeed.
- Team player and able to work independently.